Herbalist, Naturopath & Nutritionist
with a clinical focus on Healthy Ageing.
Have you hit your 40s, 50s or 60s and your body is starting to let you down, with niggling or debilitating health issues that concern you, and prevent you from being fully active in life?
Are you interested in working with a caring, qualified Natural Medicine Practitioner who understands chronic illness, and the effects of ageing, who will support you with a wholistic approach?
I am university trained, qualified since 1999, and I care.
My 2 clinics are near Fremantle, and Vic Park, Western Australia, and I also do online consultations.
Would you like to talk to me, or ready to make an appointment? Click here.
Many of the baby boomers and the generation after them have lived life fully, often pushing their bodies hard, at least in their youth, with partying, alcohol, and less than great diets. Others have not lived like that so much but have still succumbed to dubious dietary trends, toxins in the environment, stress and life challenges. Unfortunately, for many people, chronic diseases are often the result, but the good news is that these MAY be helped, prevented, stopped or often reversed with natural medicine.
I love supporting people to move through their day more mindfully, with self caring behaviours, gradually substituting unhealthy habits for better ones.
Using an integration of awareness, herbal medicines, food and lifestyle interventions, I support you to live your life more fully, while healing from chronic illness and ageing with vitality.
A wholistic approach to health involves awareness of the mind, body and spirit, the whole person.
I use an evidence-based approach while maintaining a wholistic perspective.
There are many facets of an ageing body that natural medicine may assist you with including:
- Optimal nutrition for your stage of life and activity levels
- Detoxification programs and seasonal health programs
- Poor digestion: bloating, reflux, IBS, diverticulitis, food intolerances, gastritis, GERD, caeliac disease, dysbiosis, candida, parasites.
- Hormones: menopause & women’s health, andropause & men’s health
- Adrenal & chronic fatigue
- Headaches and migraine
- Cardiovascular health, high blood pressure, high cholesterol
- Type two diabetes
- Eye health
- Chronic pain
- Bone and joint health: osteoarthritis, osteoporosis
- Thyroid problems, hypothyroid or hyperthyroid, Hashimotos, Graves, nodules
- Lack of libido
- Weight management
- Dry skin, psoriasis, eczema & dermatitis
- Brittle nails and hair
- Allergies, hayfever
- Coughs and colds, poor immune function with repeated infections.
- Chronic infectious diseases such as Epstein Barr Virus, Herpes, Lyme-like illnesses, Ross River and other illnesses, some mysterious and not well understood.
- Autoimmune conditions (eg Hashimotos, caeliac, rheumatoid arthritis)
Mental and Emotional
- Protection against mental decline, including Alzheimer's and dementia
- Anxiety, low mood & lack of motivation
As we age, it is time that we find our spiritual truths, follow our hearts, live in integrity, and connect with the full depth of our beings.
We become the wise elders, the role models for the younger generations, with all of our lived experience. We care and hold space for the next generations, living our truth, with compassion.
Positive, Healthy Ageing
My passion is to support your healing journey to self-empowered vitality and joyful ageing, sustained with the tools and lifestyle habits to enjoy your life at whatever age you find yourself.
Would you like to live to a ripe old age AND be able to enjoy it with an abundance of vitality, joy and lucidity?
Do you have problems with your digestion? Gut health is core to the whole health of our bodies because without healthy digestion we cannot absorb the nutrition in our food properly. Many people nowadays have chronic gut disturbances such as food intolerances, bloating, gastritis, reflux, GERD, diverticulitis, irritable bowel, caeliac disease, Crohn's, inflammatory bowel disease, dysbiosis, candida, parasites and more. Through herbal medicine and nutritional support, you can heal your gut.
Many people struggle with weight issues. Without some basic understandings of the psychology of weight loss and food addiction, as well as of what healthy and appropriate eating looks like, it is very difficult to maintain a healthy weight. With the understandings I can share, it becomes much easier to shed the excess weight and enjoy a healthy, right size body.
Healthy, Happy Children and Teenagers
I also love to work with children and teenagers with common health issues such as stress and anxiety, ADD/ADHD, vaccine reactions and support, chronic infections and low immunity.
I have access to and use when indicated:
- Functional Pathology testing,
- Heavy Metal Hair Analysis,
- Bio –compatibility testing of 500 foods and products
NOTE: Please understand that I am NOT a medical practitioner, and what I share is natural health support (Complimentary Medicine). If in doubt, always consult a medical practitioner such as your GP or specialist first.