I have had a lifelong curiosity and passion about health, plant medicines, how to live well, and about chronic illness. I started studying herbal medicine when I was a teenager, qualified as a Naturopath in my early 30's, later finished two degrees, and recently completed a post graduate certificate in Evidence-based Complimentary Medicine. I reared my two children naturally, and homeschooled them.
I have had hashimoto's thyroiditis, underlying viral infections and associated fatigue, now well managed.
I have had many hormonal issues in my reproductive life, and am now familiar with the passage of menopause and how to nurture oneself through this empowering time, and manage challenging symptoms.
I supported my beloved teenage son on his courageous cancer journey and also his passing.
I have an amazing husband with a previous cancer history, who I care for with everything I know. I am priveleged to have a beautiful and incredibly talented daughter, two wonderful stepchildren and three delightful step-grandchildren now.
I have been a meditator and lover of truth as long as I can remember. Life is big and I meet it as best I can with all my heart. I am passionate about living the best life possible, in simplicity, presence, awareness and compassion, and to support others to also live their fullest potential.
- Grad Cert Evidence-based Complimentary Medicine (2016- Uni TAS)
- Bachelor of Medicine Management with Professional Honours in Complimentary Medicine (2016-Uni TAS)
- Bachelor of Health Science, Naturopathy (2016- Paramount)
- Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy (2015-Health Schools Australia)
- Advanced Diploma of Western Herbal Medicine (2015-HSA)
- Advanced Diploma of Nutrition (2015-HSA)
- Diploma of Naturopathy (1999-HSA)
- Member of ATMS as a Naturopath since 2000
Work With Me
Make an appointment today if you resonate with how I may be able to help you. I work with people, not disease labels, so if you have a condition I have not mentioned but you feel drawn to me, please let's connect.
Contact me to have a brief chat with me if you would like to know if I can help you.